a few chrome pieces

rockadaous

mod-a-holic
Donating Member
Registered
I think the chrome bug has hit me. These are a few pieces thus far. More to follow.....

I'm try'n to stick somewhere in the middle of performance and looks. is that possible?

picked these up from suzuki of rockingham

suzuki_leather_004.jpg

and these from extreme kempy. thanks man. i'm sure you'll be hearing from me again lol

suzuki_leather_001.jpg

(rockadaous @ Apr. 08 2007,14:44)
(boazalmighty @ Apr. 08 2007,12:27) i seen their products,  their very nice, just pricy
i forgot the spike I picked up from PPM customs
Nice. But did you see the 3D Hayabusa fork covers with the kanji engraved from extremekempy?
rock.gif
The best looking set out there. The new 3D imagery can be found on the fork caps, stator cover, and frame covers (plugs).

Oh dear. better not let the wife check out the posts.
laugh.gif
It'll be on then.
crazy.gif

Looking good though man....looking good!
beerchug.gif

(heavybusa @ Apr. 08 2007,21:41) Nice additions guys.  
beerchug.gif

That chrome clashes with the LE frame.
heavy: ya think? Now I look at it like highlights. the frame and swing arm I wanted to leave black. just to be different.

shhhhhhhh B. she won't notice lol

thepushercg: I've been watching you mod like crazy over the last couple of months.
bowdown.gif
I can't keep up lol

Hmmm, now that I look at it again it grows on me.

Everyone needs their own look and you have it.
super.gif

thanks heavy. That's why I said I wanted something in the middle. A lil performance with a lil chrome. Once I make my mind up about the tobin it'll tie in a little better. things still left

rear sets
rear brake bar
rear axle spikes
chain guard
rims

that's it as far as chrome goes.

How did you install the chrome tank pads? Did you lift up the tank and unscrew the plastic pads and installed the chrome tank pads?

Back