My 2007 Busa

BMW5

Registered
Here's a recent pic of my 2007 Busa. I bought it bone stock with 495 miles back in July. The bike has about 1800 miles on it now. Thus far, I have extended the bike 7" (Roaring Toyz extensions), added chrome wheels, frame sliders, dual Yoshimura RS3's, and various chrome accent pieces. I have a few winter mods in store for the bike too. Let me know what you think of the bike now.

Thanks,
BMW5

IMG00004a.jpg

She looks clean. Well done. Welcome to the board if I have not already said it. :beerchug:

looks good...:welcome: now you just need to lower it...:thumbsup:

I would like to lower the bike in the rear about an inch or two (back to stock height), but was told I could not do so without an aftermarket undertail. Without an undertail, they say the rear tire would rub the plastic below the tag. At this point, I would like to maintain my stock tail light and signals. Sooooooooooo, I guess I have to live with that rake in the rear until I get my air ride suspension. Any thoughts or suggestions?

IMG00001a.jpg

Great lookin' scoot, yo!

:welcome: to your greatest obsession!!!

you asked about suggestions or thoughts. i would consider cutting the rest of that fender off and taking a dremmel tool and smoothing it out and going with a integrated taillight or something. or chop it the rest of way off and get some led blinkers and mount to the black part of it still. i did that to my old 06

you asked about suggestions or thoughts. i would consider cutting the rest of that fender off and taking a dremmel tool and smoothing it out and going with a integrated taillight or something. or chop it the rest of way off and get some led blinkers and mount to the black part of it still. i did that to my old 06

My thoughts as well

BIKE 024.jpg

Any thoughts or suggestions?

Amazing what silver/chrome rims will do for a bike. Just makes everything pop. Skies the limit really on how much you want to bling that thing out depending on which direction you are going.

One suggestion for you is look into the Clear Alt LED turn signals. That would look great on your bike and really pop the front- check out some of the h.org members that have those to see if you like that look. Chrome/silver is definitely a great direction to go for your bike!

Ditch the stock fender and move on. Undertails really clean up the rear of a bike, especially the busa. Pick a style/look you like and just get it. You'll never look back. Opt for a hugger or no. I ran with a a hugger for a couple years, then just took it off all together.

Other low cost mod is your seat. Match up the bike with a Second Look or LuiMoto seat skin. Cheap and easy mod but big returns on 'the look'. Really want to make it intersting, paint your inner dash panels. You'llnever look back on that either. Dramatic.

You asked. :cheerleader: Great start if you just bought this thing couple months ago. :bowdown:

Amazing what silver/chrome rims will do for a bike. Just makes everything pop. Skies the limit really on how much you want to bling that thing out depending on which direction you are going.

One suggestion for you is look into the Clear Alt LED turn signals. That would look great on your bike and really pop the front- check out some of the h.org members that have those to see if you like that look. Chrome/silver is definitely a great direction to go for your bike!

Ditch the stock fender and move on. Undertails really clean up the rear of a bike, especially the busa. Pick a style/look you like and just get it. You'll never look back. Opt for a hugger or no. I ran with a a hugger for a couple years, then just took it off all together.

Other low cost mod is your seat. Match up the bike with a Second Look or LuiMoto seat skin. Cheap and easy mod but big returns on 'the look'. Really want to make it intersting, paint your inner dash panels. You'llnever look back on that either. Dramatic.

You asked. :cheerleader: Great start if you just bought this thing couple months ago. :bowdown:
Do you have the LED signals in stock ready to ship?

Thanks,
BMW5

Back