A Day in the Life of Santa Barbara Co, CA

Well boys and girls, enough eye candy for you this day. Enjoying the ride?

Img_2473-TepusquetRd.jpg

Ah, absolutely beautiful- enough to tempt me to ride out to visit my sis in San Jose and do some serious riding when I get there!

Hey Pashnit, what's up with the ghetto levers?!?
rock.gif

Y'know we had a Group Buy on Pazzo's, I guarantee you will LOVE them if you try 'em!!
biggrin.gif

P.S.- Your second bike gonna be a KTM??
poke.gif
laugh.gif

(Shibumi @ Nov. 21 2006,21:24) Ah, absolutely beautiful- enough to tempt me to ride out to visit my sis in San Jose and do some serious riding when I get there!

rock.gif

Y'know we had a Group Buy on Pazzo's, I guarantee you will LOVE them if you try 'em!!

laugh.gif
Ha!
tounge.gif
Somebody noticed that. Story goes that I busted one of the blue ones (also have a set of faux carbon fiber ones) and so decided to put stock sliver ones back on. Problem was that the left clutch lever was maybe cast on Friday at 4:30 and somehow bike was finicky starting.

Couldn't figure that out till narrowed it down to the electrical contact, basically the kill switch thingy built into the clutch lever. New lever was not allowing good contact to allow the bike to start. That was so annoying I slapped the old one back on & left it there.

Will have the bike in the San Mateo Motocycle Show in our Pashnit Tours booth on Dec 15th, so better change that out.
laugh.gif

What I really want is a set of what Kent has. He came to the Pashnit Trackday and I stood there and drooled over his busa.

laugh.gif

Check this out. Bling Bling say Kent.
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
There were neat!

Img_4821-lever.jpg

Bling, bling. Although not sure how good for travelin' these would be?

Img_4824-rearsets.jpg

Kent cackles, all mine, all mine!! Georgeous bike.

Img_4823-kent.jpg

bowdown.gif

(pashnit @ Nov. 23 2006,03:58)
(Shibumi @ Nov. 21 2006,21:24) Ah, absolutely beautiful- enough to tempt me to ride out to visit my sis in San Jose and do some serious riding when I get there!

rock.gif

laugh.gif
Ha!
tounge.gif
Somebody noticed that. Story goes that I busted one of the blue ones (also have a set of faux carbon fiber ones) and so decided to put stock sliver ones back on. Problem was that the left clutch lever was maybe cast on Friday at 4:30 and somehow bike was finicky starting.

Couldn't figure that out till narrowed it down to the electrical contact, basically the kill switch thingy built into the clutch lever. New lever was not allowing good contact to allow the bike to start. That was so annoying I slapped the old one back on & left it there.

Will have the bike in the San Mateo Motocycle Show in our Pashnit Tours booth on Dec 15th, so better change that out.
laugh.gif

What I really want is a set of what Kent has. He came to the Pashnit Trackday and I stood there and drooled over his busa.
Those are the Pazzo's! Gotta get you some for your beautiful girl...

DSC01998.JPG

laugh.gif

Back