a 2 week comedy of errors...

jch364

Registered
Ok so they say that bad things come in 3's. I dont know if that is true but so far its adding up right. lol. Thought i would share this funny head shaker because at some point you just have to say oh well and get passed it. It started a couple of weeks ago when my tv went out. Thats ok i guess. didnt really want to get another one right now but the wife wanted one in the living room. ok so we look around and find one. I was going to meet her at Sams Club. I get to Sams waiting on her and she calls me saying that she is broke down. So i leave and go get here only to find out the 2002 jeep grand Cherokee has blown a head gasket and is basically toast. I hate this jeep anyway but didnt anticipate this. I mean just about every single thing has broken on this p.o.s. but never really expected this. 162k miles on it. i really needed to get 2 more years out of it. but at this point i wasnt getting 2 more feet..

just so happens that it broke down in front of CarMax.. how weird is that right? well after about 3 days of her indecision we finally chose a Nissan Rogue. It was an ok price on a 2012. Has every thing possible on it. Nicest car i have ever owned thats for sure. And only 18k miles on it.

So ok get it home and bam... my computer broke. I mean done. hard drive crash with all my pics on it. sucks i kept telling myself to get a back up drive of the pics but didnt. my fault. oh well.

All in all it could have been worse. We have another tv in the family room and my wife has a laptop so its no big deal really. just inconvenient. Getting another car was inevitable though i just would have like to have had more time. Just weird sometimes how these things happen.

Getting the car was really not a hard process at carmax. the guy was easy to deal with and there were a lot of really good quality looking vehicles to choose from. I think the price was average. Overall i dont think i would have a problem recommending them. whats that Latin term? caveat emptor? anything could happen with a used car but i think i am happy with it.

just gonna push back my new busa purchase on the g3 for a little while. If there ever is one of course.

kickstand mod.jpg

Back