A-10 warthog

Wow, those are some big bullets!
SHOCKED.gif

I just Love the HOG! During Desert Storm it pull me and my team out of a VERY, "This is not good", situation. By taking out 5 not so nice tanks and two companies of infantry  
super.gif

Here's to Ya, Hog Pilots everywhere  
beerchug.gif

Air Power baby!! Ground troops (CAS) best friend in the skys when they need it!!
super.gif

A-10 is my favorite also,

great design,

build a big a$$ gun and slap a couple wings on it
biggrin.gif

super.gif
Been to Davis-Montham. Seen the boneyard and museum. Awesome. Watched a B-17 doing touch-and-gos on the first day there playing golf with my buddy. Second day, other side of town, watched A-10s playing around while playing golf. Beautiful planes.

I always loved the jets, especially in combat. We all knew they were going to save our butts again. The Wart Hog looks like an awsome airplane. Great vid.

From a HOG squadron SNCO it's the most beautiful plane in the inventory! If you see one with the teeth painted on the nose it's one of mine. And yes, we're the only ones with teeth!!! "TIGERSHARKS"

Picture_004.jpg

(bacharles @ Mar. 04 2007,01:20) Loved that video.  Are there still a lot of warthogs still in service?
rock.gif
what is your definition of alot... there are still several squadrons of them all over the states and they regularly deploy overseas still...

(MrGxr @ Mar. 04 2007,10:20) Love that aircraft...
But my all time favorite is the B-52H.... high altitude, high saturation bomb runs... gotta love shaking the earth.

Back