HARD CORE VIDEO

Look ma, no hands - or feet, or intestines, or any other necessary body parts I need to function.

I wish I could feel sorry for this guy, but at the moment I don't. He knew the risk involved before he tried to blow himself and others up. Sucks to be him.

(pure_ego @ Jun. 13 2007,19:24) hehe.. I know this thread will probably get deleted.. so I'll go ahead and say what I first thought about saying...

there was a link on the page to some other dude braggin about how macho the guy was..

and he opens with..

"I just wanna say that kid has more balls than any of you."

my first, immediate thought was..

"Well maybe he did 5 minutes ago.. but uh..  I pretty sure he doesn't now"

of course the title was "This kid is F**king virgins right now"

and I also thought..

... ahhh.. haha you know what I thought.

lol
I wonder, since he didn't take any infidels with him, if he acutally get virgins, or if he has to take leftovers...

poke.gif

They go on missions with our soldiers.And the best part,our soldiers train them. [/Quote]

The down side to that is, didn't our people train osama?

(Super Trucker @ Jun. 14 2007,16:42) They go on missions with our soldiers.And the best part,our soldiers train them.

The down side to that is, didn't our people train osama?[/Quote]
They are fighting for their home,want safety for their family's.osama fights for no home.

(semi @ Jun. 14 2007,17:34) he got less than he deserved!!
I think he got all that he deserved. Let him suffer from now on. Death is the easy way out.
brave.gif

I enjoyed the part where he sits up and takes a good look at his
status.
beerchug.gif
That's just good old fashioned American entertainment right there.
lurk.gif

That's horrible, but at some point you have to ask yourself how much sympathy can you have for people who are prepared to indescriminately kill men, women and children by blowing themselves to bits in the expectation that they will receive their own selfish reward.

How do they expect to win the hearts and minds of the intelligent? Do they think that act will be forgotten when/if the war is over? Can those who motivated them to perform those atrocities look forward to respect in the future?

I'm curious to see how Hollywood deals with the Daniel Pearl story Linky - I've seen the video of his execution and it was very unpleasant. I don't feel sympathy for the cause of anyone who does that to a human being so that their "people" can prevail as an oppressive regime. That's what World War II was about.

Man I was in the green zone for 6mnths we seen that almost on a daily basis..The only good thing about that video is there was no US forces there or we'd of been helping him fixing him up gettin to a hospital..WHY? WHY? do we help these people they try to kill us and we give em medical care afterwards I don't understand it.

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

flamethrowingsmiley.gif

It's a residual Christian weakness. All the do gooders think that if they just plant flowers and hold hands long enough, our enemies will love us and stop cutting our heads off.
I hope the masses come to their senses soon and start calling out the Muslims. This IS a holy war. Always has been.
It's time we paint "Allah....peanut butta sandwiches" on all our MOABs and feed them $#@$ers lunch!

My reaction to the first video? BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA!
firedevil.gif

And to the reply vid, my own, minus the video, "Yeah, I'm willing to die for what I believe, I'm just not going to do it intentionally!"

But then I'm in a really evil mood right now, just finished watching Hard Candy. And I'm listening to Ozzy.
super.gif

that normal stuff though people fail everyday and we go cordon off the area and clean it up this captain was telling me the other day that they were on a patrol and around the block all they heard was a bomb go off so they go off to where they heard and the sound and followed the blood trail and found a iraqi and his arms and legs were blown off and blew this guy down the road....But it is all teens.. The insurgents basicly put out on the street they need people to work for them and so some kid will say ok i will do it and the insurgent will say well i will give you $100 if you take this bomb and setup it up and will give you an extra $50 if you record it and show me what happens. Well they are going to set it up and BOOM cause of a default.

For the people that dont know about thier quality of product well it SUCKS and with all the sand it makes it worest. I paid $10 and got a 220v power strip from an iraqi well i pluged in my alarm clock which was 220v also and it blew the strip out and caught on fire well for one this strip had 20 plug-ins on it. and each plug was linked together with wire that is like 20-25gauage
crazy.
firedevil.gif
lurk.gif

(smonroe86 @ Jun. 19 2007,23:19) that normal stuff though  people fail everyday and we go cordon off the area and clean it up this  captain was telling me the other day that they were on a patrol and around the block all they heard was a bomb go off so they go off to where they heard and the sound and followed the blood trail and found a iraqi and his arms and legs were blown off and blew this guy down the road....But it is all teens..  The insurgents basicly put out on the street they need people to work for them and so some kid will say ok i will do it and the insurgent will say well i will give you $100 if you take this bomb and setup it up and will give you an extra $50 if you record it and show me what happens.    Well they are going to set it up and BOOM cause of a default.

For the people that dont know about thier quality of product well it SUCKS and with all the sand it makes it worest.  I paid $10 and got a 220v power strip from an iraqi well i pluged in my alarm clock which was 220v also and it blew the strip out and caught on fire well for one this strip had 20 plug-ins on it.  and each plug was linked together with wire that is like 20-25gauage
crazy.
firedevil.gif

lurk.gif
yea...fond memories.
I really miss crunching down on sand every time you eat anything. I filled the salt shake with it when I got home.
smile.gif

Back