$9995 For 05 Red/Black Busa Brand New

RamminBusa

Donating Member
Registered
Had an oil change done today and saw that the dealer has a sale on the Busa...

I remember someone asking about the current price..

I got my 2003 at the end of the season in November and only paid 9250 for her .

I paid 9500 for mine in Feb, 10165 out the door. last time I was at the shop he wanted 9800 for the red/ black one on the floor.

Always wanted the Busa.. Had a Blackbird and missed it. Retired at 50 this summer.. wanted to reward myself. Liked the Suzuki promo at $99/mo for 60 months. Got approved for the loan and made a 400 mile trip to Vegas yesterday. Yup,, I'm gettin my Busa... TWO yes TWO stinkin dealers refused my offer of 10K. Let em rot with the holdovers...

i have to agree with the average price. I bought my 05 LE this July for 9995 out the door.
wink.gif

I paid 12k OTD for mine on wednesday. under the circumstances, it was a deal. I got the extended warranty as well. They didnt have the bike so they went and found one with the color I wanted in a warehouse in massachusettes, so they will have it for me, registered, full of gas, ready to rock tomorrow afternoon. the extended warranty was like 700 bucks... so 11,300? plus, I financed it. I dont think I did too bad for a state where it is HARD to find these things because they all sell!

Cameroguy... just curious... 12k out the door. Do they charge sales tax in CT? Any document fees etc. ? Thanks.

Yea.. sales tax, registration fees, the fee for the dealer to go register it, tax, everything. All i need to do is insure it and i'm good to go. Sales tax is 6%.

10700 OTD for my '05 red/black. Not a bad deal I don't think out here in CA. 12724 total-including parts and labor for Yoshi pipes, PCIII and heli's installed.

Many, many thanks for the pricing.. Worked with a guy who sold cars at one time.. He said a dealer will rarely, if ever let a vehicle go for the customer's best offer.. You usually have to accept the dealer's final offer... he said it revolved around the psychology that the dealer did not want you to think you could have maybe bought the vehicle for an even lower offer...

Back