$90K Busa

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I was surfing Ebay and came across this Alien vs Predator themed Busa.

The BuyItNow price is $90K. I don't care WHAT you can do to a Busa... $90K?

Oh yeah, stock engine. No turbo.

Check it out.
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-Suzuki-GSX-1300R-Hayabusa-Alien-vs-Predator-bike_W0QQitemZ270221795406QQcmdZViewItem?ha
sh=item270221795406" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....1795406</a>

Sorry but I think the thing is really really BUTT UGLY!!! Did i say its ugly????puke city to the max! It's grossatola! And "only" 90K!

Ok! I looked at the busa, then I looked and it again and again. I still can not figure out where all the money went?
lol1.gif

But it is has allot CHROME!!! and all that chrome will make you a better rider right?
rock.gif
cool.gif
But on a real note it is a real pantie dropper

other then the swing arm being in another zip code,I personally like it...its not hard to get to 90k when every single piece is custom made but with that said,its still just a busa and i would not spend 1/4 the asking price for it,the satisfaction comes in building your own not buying someone elses idea

Sort of makes you wonder if the guy who made this one is related to the guy who made that V-REX about a month ago in the magazine.
laugh.gif

Course, it was "only" $49,000
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

I have in one of my magazines.
it's really not that impressive compared to other customs.
and there asking 90k
wtf.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

rofl.gif

One glance at that monstrousity and it just SCREAMS out that there is an EXTENSIVE overall lack of inginuity, creativity, vision or about 2 dozen other qualities that go into creating a bad ass scoot.  I know we'll just throw a bunch of money at it then stand back and marvel at the pile of crap we have created, is it even ridable?  You would think that someone along the line would have seen that there is no uniformity or flow between the tail section, the swingarm and the ridicolously oversized tire.
whistling.gif

I took it as he set a HIGH BUY IT NOW price to get serious offers not to give the impresssion that he has 90K invested. just my $0.02 worth.
lurk.gif

wow... who is he trying to screw! If i had 90K to blow, i'd make one myself!

Back