90 Degree valve stems -- looking for

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Anyone have these instock or a good source of supply. I PM'd Daniel, no response yet (just did it this morning). I ordered a set of Corsa IIIs and would like to go ahead and change to these stems.

Thanks

Don

I got some from someone on this forum but the dealer wouldn't install them as they didn't fit too well on the inside of the rim. The front wheel is where its needed but the rear is ok with a stock one.

(USN05LE @ Jun. 16 2007,10:11) Anyone have these instock or a good source of supply. I PM'd Daniel, no response yet (just did it this morning). I ordered a set of Corsa IIIs and would like to go ahead and change to these stems.

Thanks

Don
Got some replies for this over on EBC as well. Daniel is where I got mine...but didn't know you were here from reading the EBC thread on this or I would have mentioned that in a pm...you know the whole "non-sponsor" issues that tend to get paying sponsors irritated on forums.

I bought two from my friendly Honda Dealer  
super.gif
. They are standard equipment for Goldwings  
beerchug.gif

I asked Daniel for a set in April and he said he was out. He never got back with me, so I assume he doesn't have any. nullClicky You can try this site, they are listed at 27.00

(Super Trucker @ Jun. 16 2007,17:00) I asked Daniel for a set in April and he said he was out. He never got back with me, so I assume he doesn't have any. nullClicky You can try this site, they are listed at 27.00
Yeah, price sounds about right  
sad.gif
 ! They are kinda spendy, but worth every penny  
cool.gif

Back