808 Keychain Cam

K-Horn

Registered
If you haven't seen these before, check out the 808 Keychain Cam. I got mine off amazon but several places have them. They look like a car keyless entry remote and take decent videos and pics. They are cheap enough to be used as a "throw away"...so if it gets lost then you're not out much. Takes 30 minutes of vid on one charge. It's another option besides a go pro. I used them for off roading...like I said...if I lost them or they got crunched I wasn't real concerned. They could easily be attached to a helmet or a front fender or fairing....anywhere really. Here are some vids I took with mine to show the quality:

Cam suspension - YouTube[/url]

Cam offroad - YouTube[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
got my attention but how much? footage from your clip looks crisp and if it's half the money on the go pro, why not?:thumbsup:

nice! i'm snatching one of these up for the bike but i wouldn't mind seeing how she'll hold up on the snowboard and mt. bike as well. definitely a cheaper alternative to the Gopro which i can't justify there price tag. thanks!

Just remembered I have a couple of these still! Can't wait to pull them out and throw them on the bike and helmet! Now just to find the time to ride someplace worth doing a vid of....

Back