600 mile torque bolts?

B Rad

Registered
couldnt find anything in search. which bolts need to have the torque checked every 600 miles? it there a list of this anywhere with specs?

Thank you
Brad

There is no recommended service every 600 miles. Only after the first 600 on the bike. Is that what you need to know about?

It's a fairly lengthy list. I'll shoot you an email with a helpful PDF.

:laugh: well let me start the hate post . My '08 has 38+K miles and I ride the piss out of my bike. I have never done this or had it done.

PS these bikes are made as light as possible, believe it or not and these bolts, etc that you plan on checking have a very bad habit of stripping and breaking. Have fun

:laugh:

meme6628238097.jpg

meme6628238097.jpg

:laugh: well let me start the hate post . My '08 has 38+K miles and I ride the piss out of my bike. I have never done this or had it done.

PS these bikes are made as light as possible, believe it or not and these bolts, etc that you plan on checking have a very bad habit of stripping and breaking. Have fun

Cant say I have ever torqued the bike either, other than routine stuff I remove, calipers, axles, etc.

Sent from my Ford F-150 using Forum Runner

You seem grumpy, Robert. Have a snack. :laugh:

hater_tots.jpg

I safety wired most of the critical nuts and bolts on mine.

3789C3B4-137A-47AC-9FD3-8D92A1F95A73-8733-00000B817452C1D0.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hater Tots :laugh: I wasn't hatin', I figured I'd be getting some hate. I grew up next to a mechanic, and I'll never forget his constant statements about the disease fixititis. He would say do not fix it if it ain't broke. I was so impressionable at that age :laugh:

Back