50 bucks for carbon fiber front fender?

MINOR
wink.gif
dings and scratches  
wow.gif
, what does that really mean ? Why buy piece (MAYBE) of junk for $50
rock.gif
? Why is he selling it ? Where are the dings and scratches ? Me, I would pass on it unless I could examine if BEFORE I bought it  
beerchug.gif

Held it in my hand today.The bad scratches are in the back part of it.The front seems to have lots of minor scratches from pebbles n rock that might have kicked up.Looked cool though but if you look closely you can see the scratches.

correct me if I am wrong, but scratches in carbon fiber are uncorrectable...right?

I would pass on it, but I do not like scratches

The scratches will be in the clear coat, and yes light ones can be wetsanded and polished out!
Go for it!

Buy it, clear coat it heavy, sand it, polish it and relish its glorious beauty on your bike. You can always re-sell it if you don't end up liking it.

(turbojonn @ Aug. 28 2007,18:06) Buy it, clear coat it heavy, sand it, polish it and relish its glorious beauty on your bike. You can always re-sell it if you don't end up liking it.
Where would i get all the stuff done to it from???

(05BusaLe @ Aug. 28 2007,20:04) The scratches will be in the clear coat, and yes light ones can be wetsanded and polished out!
Go for it!
Listen to this guy Grasshopper.. He speaks from experience I'm sure.. His hole bike is covered in CF..
wink.gif

Are you looking for the weight advantage or the looks  
SHOCKED.gif
. If it's just looks, Lockhart Phillips makes a CF front fender and hugger look alike in light Fiber Glass (don't think it's fiber glass but something like it) for alot less than the real stuff.

Just a thought
wink.gif
beerchug.gif

Back