4yr project, think im finally done.....

SWEET..VERY NICE...........i also love the cuts in the hump and front fender, i did my fender, but was debating on the hump and now that i've seen yours...ima do it...thanks. :bowdown:

I disgree about the Kanji, I love it and I think that it sets the bike off. It would be too dark looking without it, IMO.

Very nice job!

Are the signals painted or tinted?

I like the bike! I would like to get a iphone holder too. I could only assume it has a lift for the rear to get it up off the tire? and not sure why it posted twice. :dunno:

Thanks everybody, appreciate the feedback. At first I had the kanji logos done in black, which I liked, but the bike was almost too stealth. Needed something to break it up alittle and decided to do the lime green. Took a minute to grow on me but I think overall it was just enough. Like momma always told me," less is more".

Oh yea, the seat. It does clash alittle but tryin to match that crazy purple paint with a fabric was tuff. Was just gonna have it covered in black but everybody has a black seat. Never had anyone just say it looks ok, it was either "I hate it" or "I love it". Just tryin to think outside the box I guess.

Could you give us more info on the speakers you have installed? Is that Busatunes?

super cool...was about to ask if those were speakers ....nice.... but do u really need them over the drone of the muzzy....all in all 2 thumbs and a toe up:poke:

Let's face it boys.... I am pretty sure all of the people on the ORG own cars and I would be hard pressed to think that everyone drives in their 'cages' without a little music.... So with that said, I appreciate the sound of my tuned Brocks alien head exhaust but i also enjoy having my BusaTunes to pass the time as I ride.

Back