4yr old wants to be like dad.

MOCKIN U

Registered
We were recently walking through Target and my lil one like every kid says "I want that.....want a motorcycle jacket like my daddy" look over and its this little vinyl fake leather looking thing and the tag says kids motorcycle jacket. I didnt get it for her right then but had an idea instantly of getting a patch and sewing it on there for her. Went back later after the patch came in and got her that jacket.

IMG_2079.jpg

Then today after I got it all sewn on I waited for her to come home from day care and showed it to her. She was all excited!! Jumped all around and said "I have a motorcycle jacket like my daddy" then goes into "I have to get tattoos on my arm like him now" of course that turned into "Not till your 18 years old and not under my control anymore" and what you you know....... shes 4years old mind you and she says "I can get one if I want to"

WTF?? HA HA HA She's 4......never ever had she said that. Kids truly do say the damndest things. Here she is all proud

IMG_2082.jpg

VERY NICE! Getting my kids into bikes and quads too. Xander won't stop telling mommy about getting his own motor bicycle to go with me on trips too. lol

Pure unconditional love and admiration! So how do you like being her hero??

Your a lucky man Sir.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

its actually very rewarding but pretty damn daunting as well. I cant mess up. I may not be wrong in her eyes but I cant mess up if that makes sense. Such the simple things in life matter but she is my whole world

that is cool! i believe you're going to have your hands full for the next 14 years :laugh:

not so much any kind of protection at all its very much about styling and its pleather too but shes in love. She is calling it her busa jacket ahahaha priceless

I love that last picture. Looks like everyone was having a great time there.
Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Very nice, I was actually thinking on something like that also, I already made a hayabusa onesie for my daugther and wanted to do something else.
Looks like shes ready to go for a ride, get ready to handle those keys over soon.:laugh:

oh yeah she owns my ass and knows it. they sell them at target think 24 month was smallest I saw. $25 ish?

Back