411 on a M.C. Dealer

Rhythm

http://www.youtube.com/us
Donating Member
Registered
I need to get the 411 on a M.C. dealer (Aleks Powersport) located in Erie, Pa, so if anyone has any positive or negative input let a brotha know.

Thankzzzz

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1088635379 -->

Hey man, you're back?
rock.gif
Cool! Missed havin' ya around dude. I'm assuming a new bike is in the works huh? What color are ya lookin' at? Please don't tell me it's the RED!

I miss being around the crew too B.A . I have to say that Im glad to be back in the saddle.  That right Pimps and Playazz your favorite Pimp is back on the scene with his baby Train (grey Busa) I just purchased today. I called the store manager yesterday evening , settled on a price with a $500 good faith credit card deposit just to show'm I meant business.   I only had to drive 238 mi to get her but it was well worth the savings  
super.gif

I bought a 2003 model with 000 miiles for only $8500 but I still have to pay the taxes on her after they send me the title and I get her registered. Also the owner (Mark) took 20% off the  two piece ICON suit I bought as well, Mark was show'n me noth'n but love , he personally went over bike and test drove her in the parking lot as a final look over before we headed back home . After 238 miles and sitting in my driveway the gas needle is barely starting to touch the red,  I assume I can probably go another 25 mi before the reserve light comes on.  

Here I come Greg ,Big O Mightie (Thinker)
poke.gif

tounge.gif

Glad to have 'ya back, playa! Now pimp the ride and tell us what mods you have got planned!

Rythm!! Good to see you again!! That's wierd, my wife and I were goin through some old threads last night and was talkin about where you went....Bought a grey 03' huh? That's the bike I went to buy the day when I saw the black LE sittin there.....Can't wait to see it all Rythm'd out...

I'll be lookin for you up at Quaker Steak & Lube this summer...

Peace!

Dan
egitarre77.gif

Congrats Rhythm! Glad you got a deal on a rather nice color...
tounge.gif

Now, did you forget your manners? Where's the pic?! We need to do the usual...take the stickers off, the blinkers, etc...what fun is making fun without a pic...you're a newbie all over again!
tounge.gif

Glad to have you back...can't wait to see the mods you do...
cool.gif

tounge.gif

I'll post some photos of her after I clean her up from the late night ride home Michelle. Here is a photo of the mileage and fuel gauge resting
super.gif
super.gif
. Again good lQQkn out Playazzzz and Playet.

evil.gif
bowdown.gif
I've been stunned again
jump9.gif

DSC01555.JPG

super.gif

Glad to have 'ya back, playa! Now pimp the ride and tell us what mods you have got planned![/QUOTE]

Just the usual for know rims, Tobin seat etc. I plan on doing some extraz but I'll keep that on the low low for now Pimp .

Rythm!! Good to see you again!! That's wierd, my wife and I were goin through some old threads last night and was talkin about where you went....Bought a grey 03' huh? That's the bike I went to buy the day when I saw the black LE sittin there.....Can't wait to see it all Rythm'd out...

Peace!

Dan [/QUOTE]

So you and the house mouse went back down memory lane and was rim'nnessn about your favorite Pimp (Rhythm) huh
wink.gif
? We went to Carrabbazzzz for pasta Wed night and it took us 15 min just to get out of the area. I couldnt believe how deep the rydaz had rolled for bike nite, must have been about 2000 rydaz represent and growing stronger every year.

LQQkn foward to breakn bread with you both Dan,til then keep your knees in the breeze Playa.

Glad to have 'ya back, playa!  Now pimp the ride and tell us what mods you have got planned!

Just the usual for know  rims, Tobin seat etc.  I plan on doing some extraz but I'll keep that on the low low for now Pimp .[/QUOTE]
I've got rims and pipes to get for mine next!

Peace!

Dan

So you and the house mouse went back down memory lane and was rim'nnessn about your favorite Pimp (Rhythm) huh
wink.gif
? We went to Carrabbazzzz for pasta Wed night and it took us 15 min just to get out of the area. I couldnt believe how deep the rydaz had rolled for bike nite, must have been about 2000 rydaz represent and growing stronger every year.  

LQQkn foward to breakn bread with you both Dan,til then keep your knees in the breeze Playa.[/QUOTE]
wink.gif
You got it bro......

wink.gif

Back