$300k house for $16

I'm not mad at the dude one bit!! he did something that we wish we could have done... Can't hate that man cause he picked up a book or open a computer and found something we had no clue on!

like a few people said think how many banks have done this... and sold the house for way more...

and with the power and water issue... we don't even know how long this guy have been living there!!

I'm not even an an hour away from where this happen and nobody has said how long he's had the house! so with that being said maybe he is fighting the water and power company to get it cut on.... And if anybody is living in oklahoma or texas right now we know there is no way you could be staying in a house with no power right now 103+ for the last 2 or 3 weeks..

so this guy must have another house too!!

Sorry but I see no reason to be mad or hating on this man cause I bet he is not the first to do it("maybe the first black") and he wont be the last!!!! :bowdown:

You would be surprised to know many states have this law. In arizona, if someone camps out in your backyard for 3 years without you asking them to leave, they can ask the courts for possession of your property through adverse possession. ( i know very unlikely). But this man did his research, did everything legally and his neighbors can be as upset as they want, nothing they can do about it. I give the guy credit and trust me especially in arizona, particularly phoenix were foreclosures rates are astronomical, investors do this type of stuff all the time.

Back