27 year murder solved

cipher5791

Registered
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

They have found Adam Walsh's killer.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Just wanted some thoughts on this case. I was Adam's age when this happened so I don't remember a lot. I am however glad they got that
bastard.:firing::grim:

That is great news I remember they made a movie about Adam Walsh and his murder. Must be a great releif for the Walsh family to have some closer to their son's murder. To bad the killer died in prison and did not get a taste of old sparky

Wow, I am glad they caught that guy. His father has spent his life since then trying to find him.

man,I dont even know what to say to that,I have kids and cant even imagine what he went through.

sick,sick people in this world,it is the only thing in life that scares me,something beyond my control happening to one of my kids.

atleast he has closure if thats any concelation for him,but I definately feel for him

I'm glad they named someone. Too bad the guy died 12 yrs ago.

It's a relief that they did actually name the killer. I know that it has haunted the family for a long time.

Too bad he couldn't be beaten for what he did

It must be a great relief to finally have a 'confession' from the perp. John Walsh has gone on to become the bane of many hardened criminals because of his TV show, America's Most Wanted. It is a shame that they were never able to recover Adam's full remains so that the family would know that the child rests at peace in consecrated ground. They should dig Ottis up and throw him in the cactus patch and let the birds peck at his remains.

Thank God the killer has been found. What Mr Walsh has been able to accomplish through this tragedy is amazing. Though that scum didn't answer to the Walsh's or the public for his actions, I am sure he is paying for it for all eternity. I can't imagine his "death" in prison was pretty either. Nothing we could ever do to him would be enough punishment for what he did to that little boy and his family.

Back