240 swing arm stand

Had2

Registered
Hey guys I recently put a Ball Z motorsports 240 kit with rc wheels on my 08, now I need a new swing arm stand to fit the big ass on the ol girl. Problem is they are not as common as the regular width ones, I've tried redline, and they say they don't make them any more, which sucks because I have their fork stand, and I like my stuff to match and the are great quality stands. I'm in the process of trying to get hold of Josh again at ball z who is one of the best guys/companys I've ever delt with. But curious as to if any other company's are out there who would off a stand like this, or private guy that make them out of his garage. I could as a last resort cut up the swing arm stand I have now and make one, but not crazy about this....

I believe out bull makes a 240 rear stand now. You might check it out

The normal T-rexx stand will work, used it on my 240 for 2 seasons without issue. It adjusts to work with a standard arm too.

Hey guys I recently put a Ball Z motorsports 240 kit with rc wheels on my 08, now I need a new swing arm stand to fit the big ass on the ol girl. Problem is they are not as common as the regular width ones, I've tried redline, and they say they don't make them any more, which sucks because I have their fork stand, and I like my stuff to match and the are great quality stands. I'm in the process of trying to get hold of Josh again at ball z who is one of the best guys/companys I've ever delt with. But curious as to if any other company's are out there who would off a stand like this, or private guy that make them out of his garage. I could as a last resort cut up the swing arm stand I have now and make one, but not crazy about this....
I have a redline industrial stand that is adjustable. I'm pretty sure it would handle a 240 kit. If interested send me a PM and we can take some measurements.

I just saw that pitbull makes them for up to 330 tires , it was in this months issue of Superbike mag

I have a redline industrial stand that is adjustable. I'm pretty sure it would handle a 240 kit. If interested send me a PM and we can take some measurements.
Thanks for the offer dadofthree, I picked a buddys pitbull for couple cases of bud light on monday.

The more I think aabout that offer D03 the more im interested, let me chew on it and ill take a measurement, I got that other one for the right price. Ill get back to you this weekend. Cant hurt to have that matching one . Ill pm you when I get it

Back