234 New registrations this month

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I ran a query to see how many new registrations we had in April and to my amazement we have had 234 new registrations on the message board...I new there had been a bunch of new folks and the traffic has been a lot higher but man O man I wasnt ready for that........

Welcome all new members

CAp

on the other site i have recently been lurjing around they also had a boom in members.
i belive the motorcycel industry is booming this year.

Sweet! I hope Suzuki sells about 20K Busa's this year so there will be parts on ebay for the rest of my life
laugh.gif

haha.. gcal.. the only problem with that would be the big hike in insurance ratings... haha.

hayabusa.org is TOPS in google search for 'hayabusa' even higer than sh.org

Hey Capt.

Order more stickers...uhh...I'm sorry...DECALS, shirts, and caps. Man, this can turn out to be a little profitable for you. I realize that you don't do it for profit, but at some point, it seems to make sense to me. You're offering quality products at a good price, so who are you ripping off?
rock.gif
I know that a lot of money and time goes into this, so why not?

Brian

More people to push them shirt, hats and decals off on! Just kidding! Maybe it's just that time of year!

Yea with all the new members maybe time to jump ship from cgi forums and maybe get a little more up to date php...Im sure we could transfer over all the info
blues.gif

There does seem to be quite a # of newbies round here lately. Some of the topics are getting a bit LAbusa-ish.

Yeah, like I should talk!
blush.gif

Still the best site tho Capt!

There does seem to be quite a # of newbies round here lately.  Some of the topics are getting a bit LAbusa-ish.

Yeah, like I should talk!
blush.gif

Still the best site tho Capt!
I was feeling the same way...hence my comments in the "boobs" thread in Random.....but this site still has my complete loyalty. No other site can come close to it's level of maturity.

Thanks, Cap and all the Mods.....

There are other sites?? HAHA, just kiding, My loyalty is here....Long live HAYABUSA.ORG

So many new registrations? Why?

BECAUSE ITS A GREAT SITE!
Lots of good info to be found here.

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083204533 -->

Back