361 New Registrations this month

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
I counted this morning and we had 361 new registrations in May alone, the count for new members never cease to amaze me, some have never heard of us and some just found the Internet. Welcome to all the new members here at the forum. I try to put a welcome up to each of you as I run across them but there is no way that I can get to them all. Please know that we do care that you are here and hope that you have a good experience on the site. If you need anything at all please let someone know. If you look on the bottom of the screen you can see that there are the names of the members that are online, anyone that is in blue can help you so just click on one of the names and send them a message and they will get back with you. We are glad that you found the site and hope that you will choose to post up and participate in the discussions. We want to know about your riding experiences and your bike so post up a pic or two and let us see what you have. There is no such thing as a dumb question, maybe one that has been asked before so you might want to try the search before you post up. If you just can't find the answer then absolutely post up and ask away that's what were here for.

Make sure that you check out the pics in the gallery and see if there is a get together in your area to meet some of the other riders. Now please go get a cup of coffee while I speak to the not so new members.

Okay all of you long timers here, I can't do this alone.... I need your help to make the new folks feel welcome, I need you to reach out and answer questions, if you don't know the answer maybe you know how to search and find the answer for a new person. Please take a few extra seconds out of your day and do a good thing.... Help me to get the new folks what they need, as time goes on they will become the folks to help pass on to the even newer members... This place is about sharing, sharing of stories, friendships, parts, time and every so often a couple of bucks to someone that needs it....

This website is what YOU make it, if you want a cooperative site then make it that way... If you want a friendly site that is welcoming and open then open the door and invite someone in to your online home......

I know you all will do the right thing...

It's an honor to be a part of this group....

Cap

beerchug.gif

r8

welcome.gif
everyone...we hope you like it here and decide to stay around...like CAp said, let us know if you have any questions and please take the time to introduce yourself and post up a pic or two of your bike (even if it isn't a Busa, one of us is bound to have or have had the same bike at some point)
beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif
Glad I joined up , learning the way of Busa .
Great forum .
But it may cost me a fortune in the long run with all the mods wizzing around here

Those are some positive stats. Nice to hear that membership is growing. This is after all, a fantastic forum.
beerchug.gif

Back