220?

Ok guys I’m not looking for the power.. the bike is made with enough power wether I gain or lose idc.. I just know when I’m at them I high speeds I want to be more so safe
The only time I will go fast is straight on otherwise I’m cruising

Not a lot of fat tire guys around here. Keep us posted on your build. Search bar should be able to find something. I remember seeing one where a guy used a stock wheel and widened it.

Ok guys I’m not looking for the power.. the bike is made with enough power wether I gain or lose idc.. I just know when I’m at them I high speeds I want to be more so safe

I’m not sure the giant tires are speed rated as fast (and as safe) as the tires the engineers picked for the Busa. IME the Busa is (the) most stable motorcycle at speed and I’ve never run bigger than a 190.

Not a lot of fat tire guys around here. Keep us posted on your build. Search bar should be able to find something. I remember seeing one where a guy used a stock wheel and widened it.
A stock wheel and widened it..? Most of these comments are opinions more then facts they just don’t stretch them and make bigger tires for show

Big tires do Not make it more stable or handle better.
If you want the bike to handle correctly, even in a straight line...have the suspension sag set.
That's All it takes.

I don’t understand what you’re saying..

What he was saying is the extreme back tire thing is for looks not for stability AND to the detriment of handling and power. Many here don't even want the 200 because of the extra rotating mass sucking up power to get things rolling.
Show bike? Knock yourself out! Speed and power? Ah not so suited.
Your bike so either direction is cool we have tons of info here us the search mode above and you will find tons of threads on any aspect of these bikes.
BTW shocks are pretty pricey too and the stock one won't carry that much weight.

What he was saying is the extreme back tire thing is for looks not for stability AND to the detriment of handling and power. Many here don't even want the 200 because of the extra rotating mass sucking up power to get things rolling.
Show bike? Knock yourself out! Speed and power? Ah not so suited.
Your bike so either direction is cool we have tons of info here us the search mode above and you will find tons of threads on any aspect of these bikes.
BTW shocks are pretty pricey too and the stock one won't carry that much weight.

So pretty much the stock bike is good enough most ppl are getting at? Just an exhaust upgrade and fuel upgrades are important?

So pretty much the stock bike is good enough most ppl are getting at? Just an exhaust upgrade and fuel upgrades are important?

Not important, optional. Unless you have a built motor and/or some high horsepower mods you also don’t need any ‘fuel upgrades’. Right out of the crate they’ll do nearly 200 mph. The weight, wheelbase and aerodynamics make it stable at speed. Exhaust ‘upgrades’ alone may sound better, be lighter and may add 6-8 hp.

Honestly, if you need is speed in one direction, the stock set up is the best. Any other mods will slow you down, besides a little bit of a stretched arm. I dont know for sure what the land speed guys are running but it isn't a wide tire set up. Decide what you want for your bike, and then focus on setting her up for that purpose. The possibilities are are up to you.

Back