220?

West9135

Registered
I’m new to the bussa community. I have a 2014 completely stock I want to make my own. I want to start b stretching and putting a wider fire on the back. I was looking into a 220.. I really like the fatter look. Do I need to upgrade the swing arm? Essiently im looking for as much info as I can get. Thank you.

Good morning and yes, you will need to upgrade your swing arm. Any reason you prefer 220 over 240?

Honestly brother I’m just getting into them I been on a cbr all my riding years I just want to fly going straight lol I don’t have a preference other then I want the fat tire look ya kno.. stretched lowered I’m going to upgrade the exhaust also.. essiently I’m looking for some good answers bc I don’t know where to start sadly

You came to the right place, lots of things to learn and figure out. With a stretch and lower, you will need to upgrade the shock as well. 240 will give a nice look, if you want really fat, check out the 330's! I just checked out sponsors and could not find any full kits, hopefully one will chim in. Here are some kits to take a look at.

http://roaringtoyz.com/parts_swingarms-single-side.html

You came to the right place, lots of things to learn and figure out. With a stretch and lower, you will need to upgrade the shock as well. 240 will give a nice look, if you want really fat, check out the 330's! I just checked out sponsors and could not find any full kits, hopefully one will chim in. Here are some kits to take a look at.

http://roaringtoyz.com/parts_swingarms-single-side.html

No offense boss but that’s extremely expensive I can do all the same a lot cheaper still nice and same end result 8gs wow.. so yeah I can get a rim and tire for like 300 real nice buy the swing arm kit upgrade the shock I’m in business for under 2gs I’m looking for info such as the shock upgrade I’ll need for the 240 to work out.. I want to buy all I need and do it I’m pretty mechanically inclined I just li to gather as much knowledge as possible I really appreciate it

Honestly brother
I’m just getting into them
I been on a cbr all my riding years .

I just want to fly going straight !

Laugh out loud *

I don’t have a preference other then
I want the fat tire look you know . . .

Stretched lowered
I’m going to upgrade
the exhaust also . . .

Essentially
I’m looking for some good answers
because I don’t know where to start sadly .

If you " want to fly going straight " don't get a HUGE rear tire ~ go BIG horse power & nothing larger than a 200 *

No offense boss but that’s extremely expensive I can do all the same a lot cheaper still nice and same end result 8gs wow.. so yeah I can get a rim and tire for like 300 real nice buy the swing arm kit upgrade the shock I’m in business for under 2gs I’m looking for info such as the shock upgrade I’ll need for the 240 to work out.. I want to buy all I need and do it I’m pretty mechanically inclined I just li to gather as much knowledge as possible I really appreciate it
If you " want to fly going straight " don't get a HUGE rear tire ~ go BIG horse power & nothing larger than a 200 *

There are a lot of mixed emotions with that

Nice what size tire is on the back of that ?

That tire above is HUGE and will not go nearly as quick ~ as if you used a factory stock size rear tire on a unit *

91b903d1c39b5fe2142a28cde4cf8a11--hot-body-bodies.jpg

Well let’s start where I know I want to upgrade which is the exhaust add a power commander a nice tune.. do you recommend an exhaust?

I don’t understand what you’re saying..
I like fast in one direction I could care less how agile it is.. the fatter tire is meant to keep you a little more stable at higher speeds not meant to be turning at that point.. more rubber on the ground... I’m learning man this is why I’m on here

I like fast in one direction I could care less how agile it is.. the fatter tire is meant to keep you a little more stable at higher speeds not meant to be turning at that point.. more rubber on the ground... I’m learning man this is why I’m on here
ure not gonna get a quality setup for 2 grand.... u want a full exhaust/tune.... 330 kit... for how much? and wide tire kits are not more stable... all the huge tire bikes are show bikes with outside drive.... or a jackshaft setup.... no goods for huge power

ure not gonna get a quality setup for 2 grand.... u want a full exhaust/tune.... 330 kit... for how much? and wide tire kits are not more stable... all the huge tire bikes are show bikes with outside drive.... or a jackshaft setup.... no goods for huge power
Ok guys I’m not looking for the power.. the bike is made with enough power wether I gain or lose idc.. I just know when I’m at them I high speeds I want to be more so safe

Back