2016 colors

So much for a reason not to buy a Harley or Victory next year.

Overpriced, underpowered, under engineered, a style (which seems is what they are geared toward) that just reminds me of old smelly bikers, need anymore reasons?

I have mixed feelings here guys. Yes a revamp would have possibly made us all dance like natives, or complain about what Suzuki changed had they did version 3.0. But for me personally when throw my leg over my bird and twist that throttle I can care less about who is faster or who is playing catch up. When I purchased my Busa I could have bought the BMW, or the H2, or that green Star Trek ZX-14! But no, and as stupid as this sounds I buy into the Japanese thinking. It's all about balance of ultimate power and sport riding. I don't care if my Busa is locked in a time capsule, nor if current technology is passing it by. I bought my Busa because it's the original Hypersport bike! and in the right hands it will defeat most challenges

I don't understand. It's just following the Gen1. 99-07 (9 years of service) 08-16 (9 years of service) so here's to 2017!

I am not overly concerned that the next model year doesn't have much change. I believe fully that it is coming, not too far down the road.

Besides; I didn't buy my busa for riding modes (still have never tried any of them), or traction control, etc. I love how it rides, I love peoples reactions to it. Is it the baddest, nope, but it's pretty darn close. :) Not many bikes even today are able to do an under 10 sec 1/4 mile straight off the showroom floor. 2 or 3, maybe?

In any case; it's the most fun, super cool, awesome touring bike I've ever had. Way better than my Roadking ever was, and just a wee bit faster / quicker... :laugh:

Puts a smile on my face every day. I'm having way too much fun to care if it is anything other than what it is. :)

Sugarbear

On a related topic, rumour around the shop I work at is that patent drawings for a variable valve timing system for the next GSX-R1000 have been seen.... I can't see it being too much a stretch to expect a similar system on the next big Bus! :please:

I don't understand. It's just following the Gen1. 99-07 (9 years of service) 08-16 (9 years of service) so here's to 2017!

Yep,....I think many were hoping they would do something sooner!

They better bring out the lightest, baddest, fastest, sexiest, and best handling Busa EVER out next year or people are going to be PISSED!!!

I like the White as well as the Red one too.
Let's hope 2017 they change something.
If not I'll look to 'steal' a leftover 2015 white/blue one.

Love the red but my 06 is still faster. Come on with that 1441 already geesh. Gonna make go out and get a Victory soon if they dont deliver. I know they are different rides but come on zuk. Id rather spend money on a new 1441 badazz busa but if not I will keep mine and get a Victory as a second bike. Id like to get a new g3 busa before Im eligable for medicaid please

Back