2014 Busa Stampede

Hi QWK,
Did anyone get some pics from the event?
I am very sorry I could not make the Wednesday ride and would have had a lot-O-pics to share if I had.
But as you may have heard, I have a pretty solid excuse for not being there and taking the requisite Photos.
Hope all is well with you. Thankfully my "Wolverine Powers of Healing" have kicked in and I am getting stronger everyday.
Take care Bro!
Bubba

Hi QWK, Did anyone get some pics from the event? I am very sorry I could not make the Wednesday ride and would have had a lot-O-pics to share if I had. But as you may have heard, I have a pretty solid excuse for not being there and taking the requisite Photos. Hope all is well with you. Thankfully my "Wolverine Powers of Healing" have kicked in and I am getting stronger everyday. Take care Bro! Bubba

No worries buddy. I have some pics and will be posting video as soon as I get some time to edit out the crapola. I'm glad your are healing up, just take care of yourself. There will be next year without a doubt. Take it easy buddy.
QWKENAF

Get well quickly Bubba, good meeting everyone while I was there. Just got back home tonight, logged 7066 km (4390 mi) in 12 days of riding. Had a awesome time in SoCal hanging and sharing the rides with everyone who attended.

Bubba, so sorry to hear about you getting clipped! Very glad you are healing up fast! Keep up the healing pace and hopefully you will be back on 2 wheels again soon. How bad is Patch?

So very glad to see all of you this week! Even though I wasn't riding it was still a blast being with all of you and seeing how everyone has something different on their bikes. So neat and so very cool!! For those of you that I haven't met before it was great meeting you!! Looking forward to doing it all again next year!! All I can say is I BETTER be riding next year!!

Back