2011 Detroit AutoRama Pics (worlds baddest B-King)

Very Cool! Lots of hard work and imagination there! Great cars and thanks for bringing to us!!
I love the Buick Rivera and the Merc!!!!

FUGLY!!!!!!!!!!! :moon:

212787d1298937675-2011-detroit-autorama-pics-worlds-baddest-b-king-2011-detroit-autorama-1112.jpg

*drooling* The camaro is hands down badass!

212797d1298937827-2011-detroit-autorama-pics-worlds-baddest-b-king-2011-detroit-autorama-1330.jpg

Totally awesome pics. Thank you very much:thumbsup:

who makes those twin turbo systems? and that lowrider is ugly, totally not my "thing" but i have to respect anyone who's able to spend the amount of time and care on their vehicle as they have. from an aesthetics standpoint, 0 points, but attention to detail, technical expertise, and "overkill" they score triple 11's. off the scale.

who makes those twin turbo systems? and that lowrider is ugly, totally not my "thing" but i have to respect anyone who's able to spend the amount of time and care on their vehicle as they have. from an aesthetics standpoint, 0 points, but attention to detail, technical expertise, and "overkill" they score triple 11's. off the scale.

Thats how I felt about it, too. It was unbelievable how much detail that car had.

The Turbo Busa and B-King were built by rickscustomcycles.com.
Nice guy, he gave me the step by step on how to replace the fuel filters on my '99. Said he's a sponsor of suzukihayabusa.org, but is also a member here.

freakin sweet pics dude...
i wish i could have made it up there for the show...
at least i dont feel THAT left out anymore...:thumbsup:

Back