2010 Detroit AutoRama Car Show **Pictures**

awesome pics..thanks.
that turbo busa..wow!:bowdown:

It's by far the best car show I go to...glad you guys liked the pics, but nothing like being there in person. I was at the show for 2 full days and still didn't see everything.

The turbo busa belongs to a member here, misterultra1300/mroutlaw1300/outlaw1300 or something like that...sorry I didn't get your username right. :beerchug: He said it was a show bike for the weekend then off to the track, seemed like a really nice guy from the few minutes we spoke. I've never seen a bike with that much engine sticking outside the plastics! It was one of those things where you could just stand there and stare at it :wow:

So many amazing pics of the beautiful cars I can't pick just one favorite! You did save the best for last. Loved all the amazing shots of the beautiful 'Busas. :beerchug::thumbsup::beerchug:

Fantastic pics. I usually go every year, missed out this time because I was in Grand Rapids for beerfest instead. The vintage drag cars are awesome.

Anybody from the oRg showing their busa at this years AutoRama? I'll be there this Saturday and Sunday.

Wow, thanks for sharing those. I dream of things like that. Maybe some day, when gas is much cheaper and the kids are off my wallet.

Back