2010 Suzuki Line

I was/am kinda wondering about 2010 Suzukis too. So far Zuk is the only manufacturer yet to release their '10 stuff on their web site here in the US. Everyone else has their new (or BNGs at least) bikes on display, even if they aren't available until after the first of the year.
I've noticed Suzuki has made a couple of (failed) tries to put '10 stuff on their site, but it was such a mess they pulled everything in a couple of days or less.
Then again, I remember this year when the '09s came out on the Zuk site, the Busa had the B-King specs for 2 months.:whistle:

Wow, did they increase the price to over $16,000 ? ???

thats in canadian dollars,my k9 retailed for 15,800 (not what i paid)when i got it and that price was up 400 from previous year(k8) and now they bumped it another 400:banghead: the 1000 is retailing for 16,600:cookoo:

Dealer here in Iowa in taking orders for 2010, giving a mid May delivery date and must pay MSRP, and requires $1K non-refundable deposit.

- Chevy DID make an '83 Vette...only 2 survived, 1 in a TN museum and the other is owned by the old pres of Chevy i believe.

Dealer here in Iowa in taking orders for 2010, giving a mid May delivery date and must pay MSRP, and requires $1K non-refundable deposit.

- Chevy DID make an '83 Vette...only 2 survived, 1 in a TN museum and the other is owned by the old pres of Chevy i believe.

I think the deal with the vette was different though, they were trying to get a special anniversary edition ready and didn't get it done in time. I doubt if Suzuki's motivation for not having a 2010 line has anything to do with not being ready. It's probably more to do with our economy and the value of the dollar.

There are a lot of people that just can't swing buying a new bike right now. There are some screaming deals to be had on some nice used bikes, and I'm always hearing people say "man I wish I had the money for this one, it's too good to pass up". They pass it up anyway, because the money simply isn't there.

Mid-May delivery? The model year's almost over. NO WAY! Plus I NEVER pay MSRP for anything--I'll buy a new ZX-14 before I do that! That really frosts my nuts!

Back