201 MPH

OKLAHOMA BOB OR BOBBY

I APPRECIATE YOUR CONSIDERATION OF GOING TO THE OUTSKIRTS OF TOWN OR A LONELY ROAD TO SPEED ACCESSIVELY ON BEHALF OF ALL NORMAN RESIDENTS. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU CANNOT RIDE LEGALLY LIKE I DO. WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT IT BEING A MISDAMEANOR TO RUN IN OKLAHOMA BUT COPS LIKE ME WILL BE ABLE TO HIT YOU WITH MORE THAN A MISDAMEANOR. I JUST WANT YOU TO BE AWARE OF THAT. NORMAN HAS ALOT OF CITY LAWS TO HIT YOU WITH. YOU COULD BE A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN BUT I KNOW YOUR NOT.
FOR MY OTHER CRITICS I RESPECT YOUR COMMENTS
BUT IF YOU NOT SPEEDING IN NORMAN YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ME. WORD TO YOU WISE BIKERS DON'T BE LIKE BOB!

I know several cop that ride Bike and all of them speed, and not just a little. Several are into the street drag thing. If the one who claim to be goodie goodies should do some real protecting of the people instead of protecting the public from speeders as aposed to drug dealers, drunk drivers, thieves (especsally bike thieves. what do speeders hurt? Most accedents are caused by people not paying attention or old people driving slow. People on bike tend to watch what other drivers are doing then most in cars. beside a smaller town with no whirlybird that a person know and you don't have a chance ( all I have to do is avoid rode with doughnut shop)

With all due respect eaglecop2..............why dont you go play somewhere else...............or go buy a busa and then tell me that you are not speeding...............if you owned a busa and said you never speed, I say you would be a liar..............before you come on here a spew your stuff, ride a mile on our bikes first..........................

I was watching Chan 9 news last night and they did a story on the new massive ticket writing campaign by the Norman PD recently.
Sounds like they are getting a lot of complaints due to the unusual harrasment but the money is too good to stop. They generated about $150,000 just last month. They've stepped up the assault against motorists here as well.

V1 - http://www.valentine1.com
DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!

If he really is a Norman cop he's giving prudent advise to take it out of town to open it up. The Norman PD is currently running a massive and highly visible campaign against speeders. Reporters in squad cars on the nightly news etc. There have been a lot of accidents including biker deaths on HW 9 which have generated action. Just take his post as a not so friendly reminder and move on.

EagleCop2, The last time I recieved a ticket in a car was 6 years ago, and that was for a inspection sticker. I obey the laws with the car, but on the bike thats another story. So your half wrong there. As for the statement don't be like BOB, at least I ride with my head on my shoulders and not stuck up my A**. I've had many sport bikes and never droped one, and I do push them to the limit. I will say, that I've come close, but my motorcross past has paid off. You said you ride, so what type of bike do you have? You don't have to worry about me in the city I obey all the laws, but outside it, watch out! OKLAHOMA BOB

GSXRboy, The bill that will change that is pending. It should change by this summer. And that will hurt if you get caught. I lived in michigan before I moved south. Didn't know there's was a felony. It's good to live in the south ain't it.

There is no money in catching drug dealers and rapist. Todays cops are nothing more than tax collectors with a gun.

Until there are laws in place that prohibit any town or county, etc. from getting any part of a traffic fine, whether directly or indrectly, the focus of "law enforcement" will always be on shaking down the motoring public rather than getting violent criminals off the street.

Jay

You are correct JAY! And I have never seen a cop that didn't speed with impunity in both their personal car and police vehicle, and they are all aware that they do not ticket each other. They even have little tags to place on their vehicle license plates to further ensure that they do not even have to endure being pulled over and having to explain that they are an officer, they can be treated as exempt. Hell,few of them even signal a turn. Just watch how many traffic laws are disregarded by the next police car you see. This Eagle scout is one of those types for sure!

[This message has been edited by 201mph (edited 09 March 2000).]

...it never bugs me when they pass or speed...at least they get the fuk outa the way! What I hate is when they deliberetly voilate a motorist's right of way, by pulling right out in front of them from a side street or parking lot, and making the motorist slow way down, knowing full well they would ticket any civilian they saw pull that stunt...it is one of the things that makes my wack out and run for sport...once when I was warming up my tires in preperation for a pass -n- blast, the Bronco ahead of my slowed way down and the dude started waving some sort of badge at me...Boy! I was sooo scared that I had to drop two gears and hoist a mondo mono just to get out from behind him...I wish I had thought to take a stab at the clutch and a slap at his badge as I whipped by...left him for dead...(VFR days)

OKLAHOMA BOOB,

HEY ARE YOU GOING TO GO RIDING THIS WEEKEND?
IF YOU ARE I'M WORKING THIS WEEKEND. MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY MEET I'LL LET YOU RIDE IN THE BACK OF MY SQUAD CAR. IF YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WE'LL SEE WHAT A FART IN THE WIND YOU CAN BE. I ALSO HAVE BEEN DOING SOME CHECKING ON YOU. YOU CAN'T RUN THAT FAST THROUGH THE GATE AT TINKER AFB HUH AIRMAN BOB. YOU KNOW THOSE SPS WILL HELP ME YOU CAN'T RACE AROUND THE BASE ALL DAY. SO BOB IT'S YOUR CHOICE ABIDE BY THE LAW OR DEAL WITH ME. IF YOU HAVEN'T NOTICED MY POSTS ARE ONLY AFTER YOU BOB. THINK OF ME AS SOMEOME FROM YOUR PAST THAT HAS COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU. TO THE REST OF CRITCIS I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE VENDETTA I HAVE WITH BOB. I WILL GET MY REVENGE. THE LEGAL WAY. HAVE YOU MISSED ME BOBBY OR KENNY I SHOULD SAY.

EagleCop2, I remember reading a post on air box mods, read before attempting, dated 18 sept 99. Take a trip back and read it. So it is possible to have double standards. The point to made, we all enjoy the performance level of this bike and it doesn't matter what you do for a living. BOB

[This message has been edited by OKLAHOMA BOB (edited 09 March 2000).]

"I'M WORKING THIS WEEKEND. MAYBE WE CAN FINALLY MEET I'LL LET YOU RIDE IN THE BACK OF MY SQUAD CAR." What are you going to do with him in the back of your squad car you nancy? Doesn't sound like a vendetta you have for Bob sounds to me as though you are sweet on him you sissy. Does you supervisor know you are on the internet trying to pick up men?

NINJA-PRINCESS

WHEN I SAID I WILL LET BOB RIDE IN THE BACK OF MY SQUAD CAR. I WILL BE HAULING HIM TO JAIL TO MEET HIS NEW CELLMATE BUBBA WE HAVE DOWN THERE FOR HIM. I'VE BEEN TELL BUBBA ABOUT BOB HE IS JUST DYING TO BUTT RAPE HIM.
OH BOB IF YOUR PAYING ATTENTION YOU BETTER BRING YOU SOME PROTECTION IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN BOB.

Hey Bob, I highly recommend coming to WA for a few good runs. There is a no-persuit policy for bikes in my area, and the one time I did get caught/pulled over, the officer was quite cordial and wrote me for 80 in a 70. Far cry from the 130mph I went by him! Complimented my moto too! Around here if you don't endanger others, they are quite understanding.

Hahahahaha just as I thought. I'll bet "bubba" is your boyfriend, isn't he nancycop? You obviously lead an alternate life style! Thanks for proving my point nancycop......

"I'VE BEEN TELL BUBBA ABOUT BOB HE IS JUST DYING TO BUTT RAPE HIM."

I really like the "I'VE BEEN TELL BUBBA" is english your second language nancycop?

Hahahah you are an illiterate dumbass nancycop!!!

Its the same in vegas, we watch the Las Vegas Extremes perform all the time. They do this on public streets although we are out of the way. The police drive up at 1:30 or so in the morning and just say 'its time go go boys' and no hassle. We leave and are back the next night. The cops here are cool and know their jobs. Eaglescout2 apparently isnt allowed to do real police work so he is stuck in the traffic division and his biggest thrill is to catch speeders and threaten people as well. Big Man.........

Back