2009 White and Black

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Well she is almost done. Got an appointment this week for dyno tune work. A few more pieces to be powder coated and a few pieces that need to be changed.

Big thanks to DJ X for hooking it up with his garage and helping me with the bike. :beerchug:

39063dfa.jpg

4be82559.jpg

4e014e08.jpg

bb78125c.jpg

ae417887.jpg

ea2b358d.jpg

a9f89e12.jpg

88065bbb.jpg

2f8976ae.jpg

Awesome!!! Love those BMX handle bars! :thumbsup:

Dunno about the gold rims though.. Something tells me they should be black as well.

Can't wait to hear how much hp the Ti Force duals make. How much did the bars, top clamp and cables cost, and what did you use to cut the windshield with? I really like the upright bars like those. I'de like to sit on one with them before I spend the money though, maybe you guys can head south for a ride and a test sit:poke::laugh:
Bike looks cool though:thumbsup:

Can't wait to hear how much hp the Ti Force duals make. How much did the bars, top clamp and cables cost, and what did you use to cut the windshield with? I really like the upright bars like those. I'de like to sit on one with them before I spend the money though, maybe you guys can head south for a ride and a test sit:poke::laugh:
Bike looks cool though:thumbsup:

Ill be happy if I make 180 hp to the ground. The whole setup ran me about $300 for the bars without the GSXR master setup. Yeah, you are welcome to sit on it. We will hook up soon once the weather settles to warmer temps.

Ill be happy if I make 180 hp to the ground. The whole setup ran me about $300 for the bars without the GSXR master setup. Yeah, you are welcome to sit on it. We will hook up soon once the weather settles to warmer temps.

I was just at the shop today...let me know when your appt is and I might be able to make it too. Your bike is very nice...:thumbsup:

Big E.....why the stock brake lever?

Trying something new. The master cylinder is from 05 gsxr1000. Haven't taken the bike for a spin yet. Hopefully this setup will improve on the busas braking. If it does help, I will order a chazzo for it.

how about a carefully selected blue color for the wheels. this would tie them to the blue accents elsewhere on the motorcycle..

Looks good, I like the gold wheels. Have you thought about adding more black? Maybe the rear turn signal cowlings??

Looks good. I personally would have gone with blue stripes instead of silver stripes on the black side fairings

Looks good. I personally would have gone with blue stripes instead of silver stripes on the black side fairings

Yeah that will be changed too. Price is about $25 a sticker per side. So I'm holding off on those.

Back