2008 video

bowdown.gif

Great video and there's others on that page too.

I don't care how much people hate the new tail, I am diggin' it more and more each time I see it...and that's about all we'll be seeing of it riding around on our 'old' busas.

beerchug.gif
super.gif

(thebbbusa @ Jul. 06 2007,16:54) Great video and there's others on that page too.

I don't care how much people hate the new tail, I am diggin' it more and more each time I see it...and that's about all we'll be seeing of it riding around on our 'old' busas.

beerchug.gif
super.gif
all_coholic.gif

I didnt like the tail end @ first but its growing on me.
I did like the white/sliver one but i think im still going for the Orange & black
zzwhip.gif

(thebbbusa @ Jul. 06 2007,19:54) Great video and there's others on that page too.

beerchug.gif
super.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif
jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

jump9.gif

Some guys already trying to sell a new tail for the 08. He's got at least two threads going. The more I see it the more I can live with it, but an undertail will be a must.

Crikey! That tail is even uglier with the seat on! Holy hell!! There is no '08 Hayuglybusa in the works for Lamb.

I think the tail looks great!

Plus, I don't have to cut off the blinkers and rewire them into the tail light like on the Gen-I bike. Trim the tail and it's good to go....
super.gif

Nice video. I am liking it more and more. That white one must be the LE, I want a white one

Back