2008 K8 YOSH TRI OVAL FULL SYSTEM

scoot

Registered
YOSH TRI/OVAL FULL STAINLESS STEEL... CARBON FIBER CAN , THE WHOLE SYSTEM WAS CERAMIC COATED SATIN BLACK. HERE ARE SOME PICS. P.S THE BIKE RUNS FINE , WITHOUT THE NEW POWER COMMANDER I HAVE PURCHASED. ITS STILL NEW IN THE PACKAGE..

YOSH_CAN.jpg

Nice
thumb_up.gif

Would you mind sharing the cost for cermic coating the exhaust and powder coating the passeger pegs?

I plan on getting mine done, and want to have an idea of the $

the powder coating cost $80.00 for everything except the shifter linkage...thats for 2 bikes and the ceramic coating coating cost me $323.18 including the shipping to Tenn.. and that also was for 2 complete systems... headers , collectors , mid pipe , heat shield. and also canister bracket along with bottom of the tri oval into the carbon can... outside is satin black and inside is white..it does not get that hot... rode it yesterday when i was done...

i had M&R PERFORMANCE COATINGS , do the work and they are located in Kodak Tennessee . look them up online and ask for Ricky,, he took care of my order. thanks for the comments on how it looks
laugh.gif

give em a call... M&R performance coatings.. kodak tenn...ask for ricky... i think they can any metal new or old clean or rusty... best of luck to you...
lurk.gif

Thats a sweet looking bike scot, what is it with you, back to black, is that the same type of can you sold me
rock.gif
Over the winter have done the following mods to my bike the Yosh system fitted, best to remove rad and oil cooler, small airbox mod, PAIR valve removed with block-off plates, Schnitz Airbox seals, Short Velocity stacks with CF Ram-Air Scoops and Giles Rear Sets on order. As the weather has been shid had to wait until the 16th March to book it in for PCIII and custom map. Will let you know the results, Oh by the way, that Yosh system sounds great
bowdown.gif

take care mate, Del

well delboy,, i went with a little different color this time around i added a little bit of grey in this one... im trying to be different but it is hard...i miss my other.. loved the all black look.. glad to hear the exhaust is working for you...talk to you later,, keep it on 2 wheels...about to head to bikeweek...in daytona beach florida...cheers mate

Back