yosh tri oval system price

macmode

Donating Member
Registered
I am looking for the best price for a Tri-Oval Dual Tip Full System carbon fiber anybody have any ideas thanks

(yamahor @ Mar. 08 2007,07:10)
(rockadaous @ Mar. 08 2007,00:53) PM GMBusa
+1 Or call GMbusa... his number is in my sig line.
Nice Avatar!
laugh.gif

Excuse my computer ignorance but I am also interested in best price on yosh exhaust system for my 07 busa. What does" +1 or call GM busa his number is in my sig line" mean?

Good luck finding one in stock. Apparently that system is a custom order only from Yoshi. I ordered one and the wrong one was shipped (I received a standard TRS system.) After it was sent back it was found that the Tri Oval Dual tip was nowhere in stock, and it's a custom order only piece. I called Yoshi direct, and they confirmed that it was custom order (I don't know why.) I wanted this same system for my bike, but got the Tsukigi Spec II Race instead.

Good luck finding one, if you do let me know where you got it.

Well then let's keep his bike all Yoshimura .
biggrin.gif

Get the Yoshimura Stage1 Cams and Yoshimura Bolt-on's and go faster for even less money

(tindale @ Mar. 09 2007,01:25) Excuse my computer ignorance but I am also interested in best price on yosh exhaust system for my 07 busa. What does" +1 or call GM busa his number is in my sig line" mean?
+1 means you support that too. GMbusa is me, i sell parts and many others do to on here. Goldenchild, Street&Track, MR cycles are a few shops on here.

Back