2008 busa exhaust questions

jrp0629

Registered
Has anybody ever owned a D&D slip on? I am looking at one for a 2008 Hayabusa, and am wondering what your feedback is on the slip on system. Good or bad. The reason I am looking at the D&D I like the looks and the reasonable price of it. Just cant bring myself to pay $700-$900 dollars for a slip on system Any input on the D&D or any other slip on system would be appreciated. Thanks

Has anybody ever owned a D&D slip on? I am looking at one for a 2008 Hayabusa, and am wondering what your feedback is on the slip on system. Good or bad. The reason I am looking at the D&D I like the looks and the reasonable price of it. Just cant bring myself to pay $700-$900 dollars for a slip on system Any input on the D&D or any other slip on system would be appreciated. Thanks

i had slip on on my 05 busa it was carbon fiber, they are nice for price. they used to be loud but i heard the newer ones are not as loud and you are not really gaining any hp, it is just more for sound.

Spend the bucks and get a full system! Weight and performance are two more reasons in addition to sound and looks to go all out and do a full pipe.

Back