2007 Busa unchanged...

Oh Suzi. z z z . . .
all_coholic.gif

We went the show today with a few friends , they didn't let us in , the reason is our too pro. cameras
sad.gif
I couldn't see the new bikes
sad.gif

sad.gif

... but let me write you what i heard , the new colors are , yellow , red and greyblack and no limited edition at the conference ... this can be true or not as i stated above i was forced to miss the show
sad.gif

Yellow is cool! I was actually talking with a mechanic last week when I got a service done that yellow would be a cool color on the busa!

God.... pray for them!!!

It's already been SAID!!!

The 07 Busa is UNchanged except for graphics/colors...

So bring on the BNG pics! We've heard that yellow might be one of them....

(trip @ Sep. 22 2006,01:47) The pic looks like they forgot the rear mud flap!
That pic is a fake... just a speculation shot for the next gen 1400 that may or may not happen.

Sorry to say...

so is the 07 or not??!? i feel $$ in my pocket burnign up mod my '01, but i like that '07.

nm.. i finally saw the whole 1400 thing and realized it was fake. when are the 07 models due out?? i thought it was the 21st or 23rd!?!?

(AZIROC @ Sep. 22 2006,08:31) so is the 07 or not??!?   i feel $$ in my pocket burnign up mod my '01, but i like that '07.  

nm.. i finally saw the whole 1400 thing and realized it was fake.  when are the 07 models due out??  i thought it was the 21st or 23rd!?!?
Your avatar is hilarious!

Back