2006 titanium header

superpro86stang

Registered
I bought a titanium header for my 2006 that is supposed to be for a gen 1 hayabusa. When I tried to install it the rear collectors hit the frame where the stand would mount and it will not go high enough to bolt to the header bracket. Do you have to but the aluminum frame rear stand off for some headers to fit? It appears right other wise and doesnt look like it would fit another gen busa because the rear mount would not be right.
Thanks

This happens when you put gen2 headers on a gen1.
You must drill off the one of the center stand base.....

The center stand only came on U.S gen1 Busas in 1999 and 2000, and possibly 2001(I cannot remember for sure, lol).
Did any of the 2002 - 2007 gen1 Busas still come with the center stand mount cast into the frame?
I know the gen1 centerstand by itself was available through Suzuki dealers during and after the gen1 years.
I wish a center stand was available on all of them, as they're pretty useful.

The center stand only came on U.S gen1 Busas in 1999 and 2000, and possibly 2001(I cannot remember for sure, lol).
Did any of the 2002 - 2007 gen1 Busas still come with the center stand mount cast into the frame?
I know the gen1 centerstand by itself was available through Suzuki dealers during and after the gen1 years.
I wish a center stand was available on all of them, as they're pretty useful.
All the Gen one frame can have a center stand

Back