2005+ Haynes Manual?

ThaDoubleJ

Registered
I see in my Dennis Kirk and on Amazon the Haynes manuals stop at 2004, are there big differences in 05+ bikes that I'd need to know about, or does anyone know if an updated book is coming out? I went on the Haynes site and it said under construction, not even an email link or a phone number.

(Powers739 @ Mar. 15 2007,17:38) Why not download the real manual on the site here....
I found one on here for 00-01, nothing newer though, can you point me in the right direction?

The Haynes might make it easier for some. More directions. Not a lot of differences in the bikes. Fuel pump was relocated to the tank, headlight cuts out when starter switch gets hit, ...

Oh hell yeah, 6th gear RPM limit was adjusted for Kawasaki
laugh.gif

(ThaDoubleJ @ Mar. 16 2007,20:04)
(Powers739 @ Mar. 15 2007,17:38) Why not download the real manual on the site here....
I found one on here for 00-01, nothing newer though, can you point me in the right direction?
Just use that one - not much has changed since. There are few differences, but not that many.

I'm using the one from here on my '04. Referred to it to pull the motor, head, cylinders and put it all back together again!
wink.gif

Back