2005 Service Manual?

Jeremy112113

Registered
Could anyone point me to where I can find a DIY guide or service manual for splitting the cases for transmission repair? I have an issue with 6th gear slipping out under hard acceleration, then immediately back in so I figured it's time to get the transmission undercut and to replace anything else in there. I tried searching but alot of the links for the service manual are dead.

Thanks!

Could anyone point me to where I can find a DIY guide or service manual for splitting the cases for transmission repair? I have an issue with 6th gear slipping out under hard acceleration, then immediately back in so I figured it's time to get the transmission undercut and to replace anything else in there. I tried searching but alot of the links for the service manual are dead.

Thanks!
Old link,but still works. Its a PDF 79mb, wont let you preview,ignore that...takes a minute. I just tested it for you. Gen I 99-07 is at the top.
click here
Rubb.

Thanks again. I’m still searching for a K5 2005 manual to make life easier however it’s proving to be a needle in a haystack
As far as day to day maint. goes,there's nothing big as far as changes you'll have to worry about really. Fuel pump changes,16 bit ECU to 32,then it changed again...fork coatings,some electrical...but mostly cosmetic.
It is tuff to find specific years for free downloads. A member on here helped me recently with the ABS supplements...I dont have ABS but wanted it for my arsonal. There's always EPay or Zook directly...have to pay,but hard copies are qwik and easy.
Rubb.

Back