2002 for sale

fatjap

Registered
Well I've finally made the decision to sell.
$7800.00 and I'll through in the kanji japanese license plate.

If ya know someone, pass this on.

THANKS
sad FATJAP

p.s. I've stopped riding it at 3500 kilos

Well I really dont have the time to ride this awesome machine because i'm in a deployable squadron. I'm going to take the money and by 3 four wheelers for me and my family. I'll be able to spend time with the kiddos and ride. More importantly, pass on the joy of riding to my kids.
smile.gif

Well I really dont have the time to ride this awesome machine because i'm in a deployable squadron.  I'm going to take the money and by 3 four wheelers for me and my family.  I'll be able to spend time with the kiddos and ride.  More importantly,  pass on the joy of riding to my kids.
smile.gif
Admirable sacrifice.

Stay on the board so when you get ready to get another one you can still get the hayabusa.org discount
laugh.gif

I'm sure you won't have any problem selling. I definately understand the sacrafice for the family. Hope you can get another one someday.

I know you will hate to see it go. That is a very good thing to do for your family. Maybe you will find yourself in a different situation soon and buy another one. Have fun on the four wheelers!
smile.gif

I have done a little work on this machine and I can vouch for its worthiness!! Besides FJ is a sailor and they don't come any better then him!!

you better stay here FJ!!! hate that you have to sell the bike, but your priorities are in the right place!!!

thanks. Marc where ya been? The canoe clubs been keeping me busy. I probably put 100 miles on the bike since it was at your house. All OEM canadian parts.

If no one buys.........yeah for me.

Miss you man. FATJAP

Back