2001 tiller

papi_ocho

Registered
so I'm on vacation visiting my parents. remember reading about someone wanting a newer lower miles tiller.

what is there to do in Connecticut during turkey week while everyone is @ work!
GO SHOPPING! YUP

so I draged the wife to the ONLY suzuki shop I know of here. and there it was.
2001 CLEAN still had the stock turn signals on it.

if someone is seriously interested in one... this one is well worth the look.

New Haven Suzuki
143 Whalley Ave
New Haven, CT
1 (203) 562-3900
http://www.nhpowersports.com/

I'm posting this with my cell... if a mod would move this for me to the right place that would be great! THANKS and good luck to the other vacation shoppers out there!

lmao... told the wife I would sell all our other bikes and give her the BUSA for it!
guess what she said: yeah um NOT no but HELL NO!
Posted via Mobile Device

great bike, I had a 2000 TLR for my first bike and loved it so much. But had to upgrade. I will buy another one it may be few years from now but I will have a TLR again. But that is a bit high on price. Something around 4 to 5K tops.

That one is nice but way to much money. The mileage is crazy low. And I aint a big fan of the blue and white on tillers. I had mine up for sale a few days ago before I realized how stupid a decision I was making. But mine is yellow and black and they look way better IMHO. The blue and white just made them look more like gixxers to me. But to each his own.

WOW! That's a lot of coin for a 9 year old bike. I'd love to have it if it was substantially cheaper.

Back