2001 suzuki hayabusa 1300r

erob_15

Registered
So guys i have a busa gen 1 that i was planning on installing a stage 1 turbo kit and i really wana make 300hp any opionions for the build or recommendations on parts to get for the build

Rcc stage one kit and race gas will get you 300hp. If you want almost 300 on pump gas you can do a spacer plate and head studs and cam gears. All depends on how simple you want the bike and what your going to use it for. I have had a couple gen 1 turbo bikes with stock motors. One bike had 60k miles and was turbo it’s whole life and I had another that was 20k miles and was turbo that made 280 on race gas stock motor. Right now I have a gen 2 built motor turbo busa and wish we did a big motor and head cams cause it’s gut less when not in boost and it’s laggy for what I’m trying to use it for.

Rcc stage one kit and race gas will get you 300hp. If you want almost 300 on pump gas you can do a spacer plate and head studs and cam gears. All depends on how simple you want the bike and what your going to use it for. I have had a couple gen 1 turbo bikes with stock motors. One bike had 60k miles and was turbo it’s whole life and I had another that was 20k miles and was turbo that made 280 on race gas stock motor. Right now I have a gen 2 built motor turbo busa and wish we did a big motor and head cams cause it’s gut less when not in boost and it’s laggy for what I’m trying to use it for.
I mainly wana daily it and do some highway racing but i wana keep it as simple as possible on run on pump gas

bro... just rolling anti-lag would be a huge benefit when ure looking for those 2 second runs... once the bike is in boost its an animal. brake boosting can only help soooo much tho ......... right. Maybe even an MSD launch master could be made to work for roll racing.

going to have a pc5. I would suggest building the motor just a little. Turbo pistons, connecting rods, timing gear chain kit with adjustable cam gears, and a solid fuel pump, ape studs lower and upper. If you want bullet proof and reliable just throwing a turbo on it and hoping for the best isnt going to work. You should also do the second gear fix, and heavy duty valve springs and clutch springs. If you dont things will move and bad things may happen.

Just get a TTS Supercharger kit, instant boost with no lag.
im not convinced that intercooler works.... ive said this. Selling 50 intercoolers without ANY land speed racing testing at all. (50 superbusas).......... MAKES me say this. It should be tested. Whats right is right.

Last edited:
If it's stock wheel base I'd start out with the 7 psi spring. I would also recommend a clutch mod heavier springs and a slave support. 7 psi is a handful on SWB you won't need to open up the engine either.
Hi. If you have the cash I would do rods cams pistons the trans HD output shaft and a lower 1st gear.
I would do the studs head and crank but do not use APE studs use the ARP. ones much better as told to me by DME DAS and Harries Machined Parts.

Back