2001 Suzuki Hayabusa C27 Code

medic357

Registered
Hey guys,
Im really having the hardest time trying to get my bike running right. the other day i went riding and went about a half a mile from my house and my bike started to sputter and stall. i killed my battery trying to crank it back up. well, i got back to the house and it would not start. i have changed my fuel pump and assembly which was the problem for the sputtering. but now i am getting a c27 code. i have changed all the spark plugs. i have cleaned all the injectors. and i can't figure out why in the world it goes to about 3000 rpm and will cut off. it still back fires a little when i rev it and sometimes cut off. Could anyone please help me before the dealership takes a arm and a leg to fix this.....Thanks in advance.

Move the coils number 3 and 4 and see it the code changes to c26
If it does the coil is bad, if not, you have a short in the harness some where, or a bad ecu

Well, everything turned out working correctly after i put the new pump assembly in, but it still wouldn't go past 2000-3000 rpms. So they found out my timing was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy off. And that was giving the reason for loss of power.

Back