2000 Ry Backfiring Through Throttle Bodies And Fouling Plugs.

Having the same issues with my 06 is the any one or 2 things you think may have been the cause ?? Getting really frustrated also what octane gas are you running
Welcome to the org @Bugixxer like @Bumblebee said it'd probably be best to start a new thread as more people will be likely to see it and step in to help. I see your from Michigan what part ? I'm just outside Detroit :thumbsup:. As far as octane it's always best to run premium especially with all the ethanol that's added now. Only time I use anything lower then 93 is of I'm running 90 octane non ethanol.

Having the same issues with my 06 is the any one or 2 things you think may have been the cause ?? Getting really frustrated also what octane gas are you running
Hello, hope you see this reply.
i wasn’t sure which thread that you sent me the question for but it seems that it was for my big first issue, that I was chasing on my bike, for about a year and half, the backfiring, fi light on, after reving to 9k, plug fouling.
The crankshaft sensor, had become faulty, it’s integral with the charging/windings, behind the engine cover, on the left side of the bike, as you sit on the bike, a company called m&p, in wales supplied me a pattern part for £89 approximately, it fixed my running problem and the bike s still running fine, I had other issues that i uncovered, while hunting for the real problem, like weak fuel pump.

This was my fix but your issue could be something else. Good luck Bugıxxer

Back