2000 'Busa RY ECU problems.

I have a question about my ECU.
Following thread on here to diagnose an issue which seems to be FUEL PUMP RELAY, which I swapped out with engine cooling fan relay and the bike still would not start. Engine cranked over, no fuel pump, so no start up.
I have bridged across 2 x connections on the fuel pump relay block connector and the pump now runs constantly when ignition is ON. Kill switch stops the engine as it should etc. etc. Bike runs fine, no FI lights throwing up.
So following up on a thread it seems that its my ECU that's gone bad. 18 years old so I suppose it will not last forever.

I have found price of new ECU,,,,£1100.35p....GULP.
Have found pre -owned, in USA, from GEN1 busa,

part number of MY ECU is 32920 - 24FK01.

Part number of possible replacement is 32920 - 24FK0.

Will this be compatible???

2000 Busa should take 32920-24F20 or 32920-24F21, I have both of them if you want one.
The picture is what is on there at the moment.
This is a UK Bike.

1518194281939466851757.jpg

Suzuki used several different ecus on the same year/model bikes, all under slightly different part numbers, all interchangeable. At least on THIS side of the pond. I have no ideal what they might have done different with the Euro Busas. Your best bet might be to do a search on CHEESEBAY . . .

The picture is what is on there at the moment.
This is a UK Bike.

View attachment 1578944
There is a yellow / black wire from ECU to Fuel pump relay that does not seem to be live at all. When cranking engine, or just ignition on .

Ok so this is what I have done.

Fuel pump relay fuse, replaced as blown.
Fuel pump relay, replaced.
Fuel pump, replaced, brand new OEM part.

Still giving me Fault 41.
Fuel pump, relay, or wiring..???

Is this ECU replacement next??

There is a yellow / black wire from ECU to Fuel pump relay that does not seem to be live at all. When cranking engine, or just ignition on .

Ok so this is what I have done.

Fuel pump relay fuse, replaced as blown.
Fuel pump relay, replaced.
Fuel pump, replaced, brand new OEM part.

Still giving me Fault 41.
Fuel pump, relay, or wiring..???

Is this ECU replacement next??
It seems that the ECU is NOT earthing fuel pump relay.
If I manually earth fuel pump relay to battery , or frame, pump spins up fine.

Ok so after replacing fuel pump relay, fuse, fuel pump and ECU bike still not running.
Upon looking at wiring under tank block connector to alternator was burnt , so chopped out bad wiring and replaced with new. Repaired wiring methodically. And so it wouldnt get confusing.

So bike sparks, fuel pump runs as it should, primes etc etc. But fuel rail is not delivering fuel to throttle bodies.
NO fault codes are showing at all.
Crankshaft sensor perhaps?

HELP.

Ok so after replacing fuel pump relay, fuse, fuel pump and ECU bike still not running.
Upon looking at wiring under tank block connector to alternator was burnt , so chopped out bad wiring and replaced with new. Repaired wiring methodically. And so it wouldnt get confusing.

So bike sparks, fuel pump runs as it should, primes etc etc. But fuel rail is not delivering fuel to throttle bodies.
NO fault codes are showing at all.
Crankshaft sensor perhaps?

HELP.

What black connector??

Back