2000 Busa, question......

aussiekeeper

Registered
Went to a customers house yesterday to measure for new windows. As we walked back to the garage, there was a covered object inside. I asked if it was a bike and he said yeah, I bought it and pretty much put it away. I went over and pulled the cover off.....underneath was a brand new 2000 blue and silver 'Busa with 2,400 miles on it. Very clean, just like an uncrated, new bike.
He said he bought it and rode it for a few months and met his wife and didn't ride it after that, been too busy. I t was stored properly. Not a mark on it, could be put on any showroom floor.......He mentioned a price, but I want to know...............

What is this bike worth?

I would take a stab and say between they could ask for between 4800 and 5200 USD; I would be concerned about recall compliance, tires, battery, fuel and clutch brake lines... Just my .02 - I would probably go for around 4200 if it was a pristine as you say

If it were the red & grey I would be all over it. :cool: but as the guys said about $5k

guys,,,,,,,,,,, I dont know where you guys live,, with these prices,, !!!! show me where you can buy a pristine bike for that kind of money. Here were I live , I wouldnt even talk to someone for that kind of money, and Im not the only one. Guess I live in the wrong part of the country.
I would guess at leasst 6-7 K

Back