2000 1397 need help pricing

swflrider

Registered
I could use some help on what to sell my bike for. I'm in SW Florida the bike is a 2000 very clean w/ original fairings. Bike has 20k on it bike ran perfect before she was taken apart, but has less than 100 miles since the build. Motor is now a 1397 and was built by Exoticycle.

Low/pro fuel tank
Wiseco pistons
Falicon knife rods
Under cut tranny
Ported head
Air shifter w/ regulator to run off NOS
Nos twin fogger dry kit
6"- 10" Myrtle West swing arm
Akrapovic full Ti exhaust

There is much more but just to give an idea. Bike has never been down. Any help would be much appreciated.

I could use some help on what to sell my bike for. I'm in SW Florida the bike is a 2000 very clean w/ original fairings. Bike has 20k on it bike ran perfect before she was taken apart, but has less than 100 miles since the build. Motor is now a 1397 and was built by Exoticycle.

Low/pro fuel tank
Wiseco pistons
Falicon knife rods
Under cut tranny
Ported head
Air shifter w/ regulator to run off NOS
Nos twin fogger dry kit
6"- 10" Myrtle West swing arm
Akrapovic full Ti exhaust

There is much more but just to give an idea. Bike has never been down. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hope these help

i would think / guess / say :
take the market price for a 20k mi, nowhere changed / original ´00 busa in very good condition
plus around 10-20% of all new prices of all added things
and you get a starting price.

and take a lot of time - you have to find THE one who loves your bike at his 1st sight.

i would think / guess / say :
take the market price for a 20k mi, nowhere changed / original ´00 busa in very good condition
plus around 10-20% of all new prices of all added things
and you get a starting price.

and take a lot of time - you have to find THE one who loves your bike at his 1st sight.
I know the money put into the bike would be lost for the most part just didn't know what kind of value to put on them. Thanks for your info.

Looks clean, if you have documentation on the build I'd say around 7k maybe. You can get turbo Gen 1 for around 10k, and a clean bolt on Gen 1 for around 5, so it would fall somewhere in between those I'd imagine.
I have all documentation of the build. Thats right in the neighborhood of what I was thinking. Just motor and tranny with all parts and labor was about 11,500 not including anything else. Bike made 206hp and 269hp on no2.
Looks clean, if you have documentation on the build I'd say around 7k maybe. You can get turbo Gen 1 for around 10k, and a clean bolt on Gen 1 for around 5, so it would fall somewhere in between those I'd imagine.
Thats right in the neighborhood I was guessing. I have the paperwork and sure that someone could actually speak to the engine builder (Jonny Turbo) if needed. He's an awesome guy with many years of experience.
1581683987189.png

Back