200 series rear tire on my Gen 3

LarryG

Registered
Like the title says, I dropped off the rear wheel at the dealership this morning to have the 200/55-17 S22 installed and balanced, picked it up this afternoon on my way home from work and just finished mounting it.
I went ahead and installed a Vortex 45 tooth rear sprocket to try and somewhat maintain the gearing as close to stock as possible along with a new Black and Gold 3D EK chain (Bling)
I'm curious to see if the different size rear tire/Sprocket will trigger the TC on the bike, I will report back after taking it for a ride tomorrow or Sunday

tempImageY80XDf.png

tempImageDOYRDa.png

tempImageoDy3uy.png

tempImageGEILd3.png

I'm interested in part numbers used is it the same for Gen 2? Also I'm interested to know if the gen 2 polyurethane cush drive fits. The factory slop

I have a Hayabusa 2021 when I put it into gear and let the clutch out it feels like their is some kind of slack in the transmission. have you noticed the same on your bike

I'm interested in part numbers used is it the same for Gen 2? Also I'm interested to know if the gen 2 polyurethane cush drive fits. The factory slop
Here are the part numbers for the Vortex steel sprocket and the part number for the EK 3D chain in Black, I don't know about the cush drive from the 2nd Gen fitting the 3rd Gen, this is my 1sr Busa so not sure if its interchangeable

tempImageYx5kJj.png

tempImageaHmrUx.png

I have a Hayabusa 2021 when I put it into gear and let the clutch out it feels like their is some kind of slack in the transmission. have you noticed the same on your bike
Yeah absolutely, haven't taken the wheel off to see if the polyurethane inserts on the rear wheel is the same. I know that was also one of my first mods I've always done to all my previous bikes. We need people on YouTube showing off what parts will work and not review the damn bike thousand times. Maybe I'll bud Brock Monday.

Where's the speed sensor on these New Gen 3? I'm assuming because of ABS is not on the front sprocket anymore and I'm assuming the wheels?

Where's the speed sensor on these New Gen 3? I'm assuming because of ABS is not on the front sprocket anymore and I'm assuming the wheels?
Best pics i could take, there's a 10mm bolt that holds the speed sensor on the swing arm, BTW this bolt has to be backed out In my experience when removing the rear wheel to avoid damaging the sensor which is about 1/4" distance from the wheel pulse ring

124F697F-E680-4170-ABEB-B25889BCCC9D_1_201_a.jpeg

F3889AF9-FCA8-49B7-9143-E830DC217941_1_201_a.jpeg

I ordered these from Paul. He certifies that these fit Gen III.

A.

Does RPM change what you're noticing ?. Is it accentuated at high RPMs, medium RPMs, low RPMs ?.

Clutch may feel different than Gen I, and Gen II. I haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary as of yet. I have heard of swapping out clutches, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

I ordered these from Paul. He certifies that these fit Gen III.

A.
Aw... fantastic, Suzuki doesn't seem to of changed the cush drive rubbers thank you!

Back