20 Years Ago

I probably post too much sometimes but I like being on this site...

Same. But this is probably the one place where I can (take and) post a zillion pictures of the same bike and nobody seems to mind.
Where else can I do that? :D

DSC02278.JPG

20 years for me last May….pretty incredible how time flies.

View attachment 1671388
I wasn't a member at that point, but it was amazing to see the number of folks joining the board on a regular basis at that time! Thanks for staying around. And your bike was one that made me decide to try and get an all black bike. I wasn't able to originally, but tried to make up for it and then got the dream '02! @UR IT! Your bike was amazing.

When you realize there is no longer a point in counting years... only rides, one at a time, and joy, and smiles... and getting back home safe... and smile again... and pet your bike on the tank... and thank for a good ride... and a couple of days later pet again and ask if she wants to go for another ride... and then say "yeah, let's go have some fun"... and then keep repeating the whole thing over and over... and then - Yes, officer, the throttle cable got stuck, and that blower didn't help either, thank God for the rev limiter and for only 6 gears (the last part was a joke - never happened).
[[[ :banana:)))

I wasn't a member at that point, but it was amazing to see the number of folks joining the board on a regular basis at that time! Thanks for staying around. And your bike was one that made me decide to try and get an all black bike. I wasn't able to originally, but tried to make up for it and then got the dream '02! @UR IT! Your bike was amazing.
Thanks! I really loved that bike. Rode the hell out of it; hated to see it go, but it was time for another upgrade.

EAF26464-996F-4F0B-884A-74D6A84B5573.jpeg

D642E309-6EF9-408B-8C49-91C2B2F30C0B.jpeg

A95CA25D-5D6A-40B6-8B00-84116E59DF62.jpeg

29DC260F-0496-4083-9ABB-2BD0DF0B4339.jpeg

Back