gurrera

Registered
Two of the greatest qualities in life are:

1.) Patience
2.) Wisdom

securedownloadCAJZ9WXH.jpg

Gurrera

securedownloadCAJZ9WXH.jpg

I was visiting Juarez Mexico with my pops a few years back (04) and we saw a cop drilling out the lock on our Dodge Ram, felt the same way :laugh:

long story short, he left his tools in there because he couldn't get "The Club" sawed off in the steering wheel. he probably went to get some other tools, we found an opportunity to haul outta there smashing through the wooden barricade like in the movies.

Spent many a nights in that city, its a shame whats happening there, just rode the border last year, looks totally different.

I was visiting Juarez Mexico with my pops a few years back (04) and we saw a cop drilling out the lock on our Dodge Ram, felt the same way :laugh:

long story short, he left his tools in there because he couldn't get "The Club" sawed off in the steering wheel. he probably went to get some other tools, we found an opportunity to haul outta there smashing through the wooden barricade like in the movies.

paitence is a virtue that takes paitence to achieve...thus it cant be virtuous....

I didnt believe it untill i seen it but anyways there used to be this cat that hung around that was part feral. He was friendly to humans but had a penchant for killing just about anything that was smaller or equal size to him such as ( mice, rats, squirrells, moles, rabbits, birds, hell even spiders :laugh:) There was this family of skunks that lived out back near the woods and we would occasionally see them out at night rooting around for grubs and who knows what. But 1 night my friend called me out back and we seen the Cat playing with the skunks. They were running around chasing eachother and playing tag?? 1 of the craziest things I ever seen! That cat never got sprayed once by those skunks, not sure if its normal but I know plenty of my friends dogs that werent so lucky :whistle:

we all play nice with those who can really make us smell bad....lol

Back