1st Gen Shock

Howabusa

Registered
It is my understanding that the stock shock on a 2006 Busa is not rebuildable, is this true? If it is true, does anybody know of a reasonable priced after market replacement. $1000 to $1500 for an Ohlins or Penske is not what I consider reasonable.

I've never had a busa shock serviced but I'm sure it can be done in proper hands. It's not something that can be accomplished by the ambitious rider since it's pressurized with 200 pounds of nitrogen. I just had KFG Racing in Puyallup, Washington respring and service my stock shock on my GSXR1K so I'm sure he could do the same with your busa shock.

If you like, you can contact Barry Wressell at KFG Racing (kfgservice@hotmail.com). You could ship it overnight to him and have it back in your hands in five working days. Tell Barry that SteveO suggested you contact him.

It is my understanding that the stock shock on a 2006 Busa is not rebuildable, is this true? If it is true, does anybody know of a reasonable priced after market replacement. $1000 to $1500 for an Ohlins or Penske is not what I consider reasonable.

What are you wanting to do? I have replacement stock shocks and they can be revalved and resprung for changeable.

I have one off of an 05LE, less than 1,000 miles on it. Make me an offer.

Thanks.

Back