175 mph this past weekend dusted 3 bikes

OB_byhalia

Registered
You left out the obvious "no change in handling" of your horse. You would not have known it was 175 if you had not looked, right?

i was on a nice cruise yesterday when in my mirror i noticed 3 bikes closing at a brisk pace.
one was a new tl100s yellow with yosh exhaust (personally i think this is the best sounding bike in the world) a zx 9r checkered burgendy bottom either 99 or 00 and a gsxr 750.

traffic was not a factor and the bikes all cought me, the tl on the left in my lane and the other 2 in the right lane
i was doing 60 downshifted from 6 to 2 and whacked it.
the other 3 also rolled on at the same time.
results.
i did one hell of a wheelie (i short shifted 2 to third at about 95) front came down.
the tl stayed with me for about a nano second, he drifted back further and further right from the start.
the 9r stayed with in about 7 bikes up until i crossed 150 and than he dropped back pretty quickly
baby busa similar to the 9r.
i kept it wide open and red line all the way to top of 5th and when i glanced down it read slightly over 175. i was running out of road so i let off coasted back down to 75-80 mph when the 9r went by me full tilt. it was really cool watching a bike 4 feet away pass you at 150 plus.
all of us evently grouped together again and all three gave thumbs up with some big nods of their helmets.
what a rush.

Back